Power Saving Mode or Battery saver mode on your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro mobile can be enabled when you have very less battery and don’t want to drain your battery very much. You can also enable Maximum power saving mode which only enables only few apps to function.
Let’s learn how to enable or disable Power Saving Mode on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy C5 Pro
How To Enable Power Saving Mode On Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro
- To enable Power Saving Mode your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App list page.
- Now find and select the “Device care“ option in the settings page. Now the Device care section page will appear on your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro.
- In this find and tap on the Battery option. Now select the Power mode option.
- Here you will find Optimized, Medium power saving, Maximum power saving options. Optimized settings will be selected by default.
- Choose the Power saving mode you want.This will limit CPU usage as well to conserve battery life. Click on the Apply button on the popup menu to confirm.
- Now the Power saving mode will be enabled.
- To disable Power saving mode on your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro, just choose the Optimized battery settings.
- You can also enable Power Saving mode with the Quick Settings panel.
- Swipe up or down in the home screen to access the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Then find and tap on the “Power Saving Mode” option to turn it on or off.
- That’s it you have enabled Power Saving Mode on your Galaxy C5 Pro device successfully.
How To Turn Off Power Saving Mode / Battery saver On Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro
To turn off the power saving mode or battery saver on your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro, open the settings panel. Open the Device car > Battery option > Power mode. Select the optimized mode to turn off the battery saver mode.
I hope with the help our tutorial you were able to Turn on or Disable the Power Saving Mode or Battery saver on your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro smartphone.
Do share the tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any Power saving battery mode issues.