Who is Motoki Maxted?
Motoki Maxted is a social media star who is Japanese-American. Motoki Maxted is a YouTuber known for his weird vlogs, skits, challenges, and collaborative videos. Similarly, his YouTube channel, @moretoki, has 1.59 million followers.
How old is Motoki Maxted? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Motoki Maxted is 26 years old. Maxted was born on December 3, 1996, in Akron, Ohio. The zodiac sign of Motoki Maxted is a Sagittarius by birth. His lucky color is orange, and his lucky stone is turquoise.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Motoki Maxted stands 5 feet 9 inches tall. He is 72 kg in weight. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is dark brown.
Motoki Maxted: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Motoki was born in Akron, Ohio, and is a naturalized citizen of the United States. Likewise, he is of mixed heritage and adheres to Christianity. Motoki was born in the United States to a Japanese father and an American mother. Similarly, he spent over three years of his boyhood in Japan. Likewise, he has one older sister.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Similarly, because his given name is difficult to say, Motoki was given the nickname ‘Mojo.’ Motoki also has a college diploma. In 2018, he graduated from Marymount University in Los Angeles, California, with a master’s degree in TV and film production. He previously attended Wauseon High School in Wauseon, Ohio, USA. Motoki, on the other hand, has been physically active since childhood, and she used to be a soccer player who also ran track.
Relationship Status: Motoki Maxted is Single?
Motoki is a straight man who is most likely single right now. Similarly, he is a quiet person who hasn’t divulged much about his relationship status or personal life in the media. Likewise, he has not disclosed any details about his previous partnerships in the media.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Motoki is a social media content maker as well as a YouTuber. Similarly, his interest in video production originated from viewing YouTube videos. Similarly, he would spend hours watching YouTube videos and fantasizing about being able to make great stuff like them.
- On April 27th, 2014, Motoki established the ‘Moretoki’ channel, which presently has over 1.59 million subscribers. Similarly, his channel includes stuff such as random vlogs, sketches, challenges, tags, collabs, and other videos that he posts.
- Similarly, his introduction video is his first video on the channel. On May 2, 2014, he posted ‘MORETOKI,’ which has received 206k views. Following this, on May 6, 2014, Motoki posted ‘A DAY IN THE LIFE: PROM,’ which has received 180k views.
- Motoki has also worked with several well-known fellow YouTubers and digital content creators. He has also worked with YouTubers such as Markian, Ranz Kyle, and others. Motoki and fellow YouTuber Piper Curda also have a Wong Fu Productions collaboration series. Similarly, on his YouTube channel, he has frequently highlighted her mother and other family members.
- Motoki has also uploaded 52 videos to his YouTube channel, which has had over 129 million views. Similarly, ‘SONGS IN REAL LIFE SPRING EDITION’ is his most popular video on the channel. On June 1, 2015, he posted this video, which has 36 million views. ‘ANOTHER CAR RIDE WITH MOTOKI,’ ‘CHRISTMAS CAR RIDE WITH MOTOKI,’ and ‘CAR RIDES WITH MOTOKI’ are among his other popular films. These videos have had over 9.1 million views.
How much does Motoki Maxted earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Motoki is a YouTube content creator noted for his bizarre videos and sketches that he publishes on the channel, which contributes to his net worth and revenue. Similarly, his YouTube channel is his principal source of revenue. Similarly, he has gained considerable recognition as well as a fair income from his profession. Motoki, on the other hand, has a net worth of roughly $500,000. However, no information on the values of his assets is available in the media.
Social Media Profile
Motoki Maxted is a social media star who is Japanese-American. Motoki Maxted is a YouTube content creator who is well-known for his weird vlogs, skits, challenges, and collaborative videos. Similarly, his YouTube channel, @moretoki, has 1.59 million subscribers.