Love is undoubtedly the best feeling in the world and it is second to none. When you love someone truly, you can feel happy all the time and you will find things cute. You will always feel confident as you know there is someone to love you. You know there is a person whom you can trust.
Boys find it a bit hard to express their feelings and that’s a normal thing. And if you have found your girl then you should know how to keep her happy. Every year brings so many chances for you to make a move and these chances include Valentine’s week, your girlfriend’s birthday, the day you proposed to her, and the anniversary of your relationship. And you can also make your loving move on any random you want.
But if you just know some simple ideas for surprising your girlfriend then let us upgrade you with the fine art of making a girlfriend happy. There are many things that can be done and we will talk about some of the best from them.
So, the very first thing is that you should keep expressing your love for her. And here are some of the best ways to do that:
- Hold her hand, land a sweet kiss, and just say ‘I Love You’.
- Always be ready to cook the chances during a conversation. Make her happy with a heart-warming reply.
- Try praising her beauty with a bouquet whenever you pick her up for a date.
- Catch the season of love, Valentine’s week, to tickle her heart with your choice of best gifts for girlfriend for every day of the week.
- In this digital age, you can say whatever you want over a messaging application but surprising your girlfriend with love letters is surely gonna win her heart.
- Keep telling her that she is beautiful in unique ways from time to time.
- Sing a song for her on your dinner date or you can record it on the mobile and send it to her.
Activities To Do With Your Girlfriend For Spending Some Quality Time
- Try expressing any adventure sport such as sky diving, bungee jumping, sea diving, and more.
- Go to an orphanage in your area and spend your time there with children. You both will feel inner satisfaction and the happiness of having a family.
- Go on a trip together to a romantic location. Spend some good time as it helps you understand each other more. So go ahead and book a plane ticket to Sardinia, Italy and try to check out Sardinia boat charter for a laid-back trip with your girlfriend.
- Arrange for a dinner date on your terrace with a romantic setup just as they show in the movies.
- Think about a dinner table overlaid with a linen tablecloth, scented candles, a fine cutlery set, and sophisticated Polyester Napkins to make it a special night.
- Show your love in a caring way and take her to the fitness center with you. Get fit together and get along together!
- Don’t forget to make her birthday special. Put all your efforts in. From decoration to the birthday cake, pay attention to all the elements.
- Plan a romantic movie night with her at your place. And to help you out on this plan, below are some romantic movies from Bollywood and Hollywood.
Here Are 20 Romantic Bollywood Movies To Watch With Your Girlfriend. These movies will make you both feel happy and lucky to have found each other.
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga
- Sui Dhaga
- Love Per Square Foot
- Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana
- Meri Pyaari Bindu
- Half Girlfriend
- Dum Laga Ke Haisha
- Ki & Ka
- Socha Na Tha
- Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Wake Up Sid
- Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein
Here Are 20 Romantic Hollywood Movies To Watch With Your Girlfriend. Hollywood movies are known for their open expression of love. So, you should be prepared for some intimacy throughout the movie. And when your romance sparks in, go with the flow!
- The Holiday
- Pretty Woman
- Love Actually
- 27 Dresses
- S. I Love You
- Never Been Kissed
- She’s The Man
- How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
- The Ugly Truth
- Valentine’s Day
- A Walk To Remember
- Sex And The City
- Confessions Of A Shopaholic
- The Devil Wears Prada
- 500 Days Of Summer
- 50 First Dates
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
- A Cinderella Story
- No Strings Attached
- The Notebook
Dating is a thing, and taking your girlfriend on dates from time to time provides you with some quality time to spend together. Here we have listed down some of the best romantic date ideas to make your girlfriend feel extremely special.
- Set up for a movie night under the stars on her birthday or any other special day. It is not necessary to go to romantic movies only. Keep some options with you and let your girlfriend choose the movie.
- Get yourself dressed as her favourite movie character and sing a song for her. We bet you she will jump in happiness, and you will get a tight hug.
- Book a table in the best restaurant in town for a dinner date and do it as they do in the movies: a specially decorated table, a perfect wine, some music, and candlelight with sweet and lovely talks.
- Girls love surprises, and that’s a hit for every boyfriend. You can surprise your girlfriend by waiting for her outside her office and take her straight to the bar/club in town for some booze and dance.
- Many people don’t try breakfast dates, and that is why it is something unique to make her smile. Ask your girlfriend the night before to not eat anything for breakfast until you pick her up from her place. Take her to a cafe or restaurant she has never been to before. Celebrate love over a morning meal!
- Make your plans and take your girlfriend to the nearest hilltop. Keep food and light arrangements with you and find a spot from where you can see the moon clear. Have some memorable moments with her there in the presence of moonlight and make her smile wide.
So now we think that you surely know what to do. All the best!