It’s no secret that stickers are a versatile and fun way to market your business or product. And with the right vinyl sticker printing company, you can create stunning results. But what many people don’t know is that the size of your stickers matters!
In this article, we discuss the importance of getting the right sticker size. We’ll help you determine the best size for your needs and provide tips on how to select the right size for your business or product.
Are you ready to find your match? Then let’s jump in!
- Why is it important to choose the right size for your needs?
When it comes to stickers, size definitely matters. Choosing the wrong size can lead to a lot of wasted time and money, not to mention a lot of frustration. So, why is it so important to choose the right size for your needs?
Simply to make your life easier and save you a lot of time, money and nerves. After all, the wrong sticker size can
- be difficult and time-consuming to work with
- cause problems with printing and cutting
- make your stickers less effective
- waste materials and resources
Skip that drama and measure your products before ordering your custom stickers.
- How to measure your stickers for the perfect fit
There is no one-fits-all size when it comes to custom stickers. This means that you can find a sticker that is truly custom-made for your needs. When you measure your product, be sure to measure both: the size of the product and the area you want the sticker to cover.
You’ll also need to think about the orientation of the sticker and whether you want it to be placed horizontally or vertically. Also, consider the shape of your stickers: a round sticker will fill space differently from a square sticker.
- The most used sticker sizes
You might not have a product or surface that can point you in the right direction. If you are still struggling to find your ideal sticker sizes, you can always rely on the trialed and tested sizes.
- 2×2 cm: This is a tiny sticker which we would only recommend for tiny stickers with a very minimalist design
- 5-7 cm: Ah, the sweet spot. This range of sizes works beautifully for giveaways, single stickers, laptop stickers, phone stickers and much more
- 12 cm and larger: Choose this size when you are looking to brand larger surfaces like a car or a window.
If you’re still unsure about which size is best for your needs, don’t hesitate to ask for help from a professional. They will be able to advise you on the best option for your specific application or project.
Now that you know the importance of choosing the right sticker size and how to measure for a perfect fit, it’s time to get shopping! The best place to start is our online store, where you’ll find a wide variety of sticker sizes and types to choose from. If you have questions, just pop them in the comments below.